Sunday, September 16, 2007

Georgia

We traveled to Georgia and took lots of pictures. However, we are only going to share a few with you here. It was hard to pick which ones to post and write about, but here goes.

First is AG Boutique and Bistro in Atlanta! I can't believe we are here. This is going to be so much fun.

We had lots of fun posing with the various girls in the store. I even got to help my host pick out a Julie for her to adopt into her family. I couldn't believe this girl here....it was ME! So here is a picture of me and my twin me baking some goodies with the new sweet treats set.

After we shopped for like, forever, we finally got to go eat at the Bistro. This is Earhart and I trying to decide what to eat for lunch. Julie ate with us too, she's at the other end of this table.


After we did the fun girl kind of thing (American Girl shopping!) we did some fun stuff for the boys. We went to see expensive imported sports cars. Here are Julie and I as we hang on to the back of an Italian sports car....a Lamborghini.


Ah, this is the life. After a hard day of shopping and browsing, Julie and I got to relax by the pool.


Then we got into the car (again) to continue our trip on to Florida. No car trip is complete without a nice BIG cup of coffee.









3 comments:

Hot Hot JJ said...

Nora,
What a fun day! The new AG store looks fantastic! I can't wait to see what else you are up to, and I can't wait to meet you!

Jessica (aka FarmhouseGirl)

Mia said...

Now Nora, not too much Starbucks for you! I guess you probably needed it after such an action packed day though. What a wonderful time you're having in Georgia! Thanks for sending a postcard home, that was very thoughtful. The kids loved it!

momawake said...

What an AWESOME day. I've GOT to talk my parents into taking me to the B&B.

~~AGFAN4EVER